Swan at the Globe, on the banks of the River Thames by Shakespeare's Globe, offers a unique mix of hospitality with a stunning Brasserie & Bar offering a fantastic British menu, together with numerous private and event spaces and stunning views across to St Paul's.
Swan at the Globe at Shakespeare's Globe
Swan at the Globe Brasserie (second level)
- Gorgeous year-round destination dining
- Innovative British menu using seasonal and regional produce
- Good food and fine wines, from just £25 per person
- Private dining for groups from 14 to 78 people
- Lovely riverside views and great ambiance
Swan at the Globe Bar
The Balcony Room
- Fun and funky space with competitively priced British bar food classics
- Great selection of British, European and New World beers and wine, plus memorable cocktails - both classic and contemporary
- Original weekend programme of live music, to brighten up the spring, autumn and winter months
- Unique space to host the ultimate conference, wedding or exclusive party for up to 120
- Enjoyed by world leaders, celebrities, kings and queens!
- 'Step-out' balconies for London's most exquisite views over St Paul's Cathedral
- Tailor-made entertainment/music packages and 'Swan' styling for service staff and themed tables
- Excellent food from Swan at the Globe's innovative events menu
(under Shakespeare's Globe theatre)
- Dramatic space for winter and evening events for up to 400 guests, with grandiose staircase leading to pillared hall
- Fantastic 'off-the-shelf' awards package for £110+vat per person, with no hidden extras throughout 09
- Stunning and sociable 14 dish 'Feast' menu, setting new standards for 'black tie' dining
- A 'blank canvas' waiting to be styled in conjunction with our experienced events team, for those that really want the 'WOW' factor!
Riverside Location / Views